Hosokawa Alpine has been one of the leading manufacturers of high-technology equipment for over 110 years. The company specializes in blown film lines and technologies for powder and particle processing for various industries, incl. recycling.
The product portfolio of Hosokawa Alpine includes patented technologies and innovative solutions for recycling processes: from stand-alone granulators for recycling of full range of plastic, caoutchouc and rubber products, scrap cable, waste film etc. and to complete lines and cryogenic lines for the fine grinding.
BLOWN FILM EXTRUSION
Hosokawa Alpine produces complete Blown Film Extrusion Equipment: from single extruder mono-lines to 11-layer high barrier film lines. All lines are equipped with patented Alpine’s X-Die. Blown Film lines can be completed with monoaxial film orientation lines MDO and patented TRIO system (Trim Reduction for In-line Orientation) for the edge trim reduction.
RECYCLING SYSTEMS, GRANULATORS
BLOWN FILM EXTRUSION LINES
• Universal in use for all cuttable materials such as plastics, film, fibres, rubber, leather, etc.
• Rotors in patented Alpine cross-scissor-cut technology
• Maximum cutting performance
• Uncompromisingly solid machine construction
• Compact design
• Easy to clean
Blown Film Extrusion Line
• Alpine’s patented X-Die is the “Gold Standard” in the Blown Film Industry
• The extremely short flow paths guaranty very short changeover times between different materials
• Hosokawa Alpine MDO (Machine Direction Orientation) mono-axial film orientation lines enhance selected film properties
• The patented TRIO system (Trim Reduction for In-line Orientation) allows to reduce trim waste up to 50%
Hosokawa Alpine Aktiengesellschaft
Phone: +49 821 5906-0
Fax: +49 821 5906-101
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.