BBM stands for innovation and reliability in the extrusion blow molding industry since the company foundation in 1997. The strong focus on electric machines since 2006 and the continuous improvement of existing technologies result in a very positive and sustainable company development.
We produce and refurbish extrusion blow molding machines at our 6.000m² premises in the heart of Germany, easily accessible from Düsseldorf and Frankfurt. All our machines are developed and built in Germany. Flat hierarchies, a well-educated work force and flexible structures allow us to quickly react to the ever-growing customer needs.
No matter if you produce packaging, technical or automotive parts – at BBM you will find a suitable and cost-efficient solution. Long-lasting partnerships with leading companies in those areas vouch for our success.
We would like to invite you to get to know us better and are looking forward to hearing from you.
Large Blow Moulding
FULLY ELECTRIC COMPACT JERRY CAN MACHINE
BBM FD 20E
• Extremely compact single station blow moulder for 10 to 20 l stackable canisters
• Twin extruder technology with new high-output extruders for HMPE
• Extruders allow screw removal to the back
• Coated extrusion heads for best surrounding distribution and quick colour changes
• Automatic electric clamping force adjustment
• Horizontal punching unit and new electric take-out system with flexible article take-out
• BBM ‚BlowControl 2‘ with Multi-Touch Screen with Remote Control
• Proportional control for profiled blow and support air
• 40 – 50 % energy saving compared to hydraulic machines
• Precise movements – right from the first cycle
• Easy access to the production and maintenance area with wide opening safety gates
• Low maintenance costs (no oil, filters, leakages), no cooling energy for hydraulics
• Optional: multi-layer, high-output (ho)-version, post-cooling stations, external punch, IML, view stripe, additional hydraulic system, 2nd neck, quick change features
BBM Maschinenbau und Vertriebs GmbH
Dieselstr. 3 – 5
Phone: +49 5248 8238-0
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.